TwinScan™ Instruments embody a new concept in twin engine analog instrumentation which sets the ultimate standard for easy readability in the least possible space. Each individual instrument contains port and starboard meters which reference to each other. TwinScan instruments reduce the panel space required by 50% leaving more room for other electronics. TwinScan Fuel Flowmeters and Tachometers are sold separately.
- Tachometer / MPG / Synch Indicator uses an NMEA 0183 speed signal from a GPS or Loran, and a fuel flow signal from a TwinScan™ GPH instrument to digitally display Fuel Efficiency (nMPG) or the RPM difference between port and starboard engines. Requires 1 SPST toggle panel switch for reading nMPG or engine synch. See Accessories page for recommended toggle switch (4001-434-00) for this feature.
- Microprocessor electronics for high performance features like electronic dampening, linear dial scales, superior accuracy unaffected by ground voltage shifts.
- Patented, magnetically shielded, precision, miniature air-core meter movement with state-of-the-art engineering features.
- Corrosion free stainless steel bezel (black, white or polished) and molded acetal cases which fit standard 3-3/8" diameter holes.
- Reverse polarity and load dump protection exceeding SAE J1810 standards.
- Dial faces: Black on White, or White/Red on Black. U.S & Metric Scales.
Click ( HERE ) to go directly to our Model Selection Guide. If your engine is not listed in our Model Selection Guide, please e-mail email@example.com or fax (206) 523-4961. Tel: (206) 524-6625.