Our GPS Interface System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, Fuel Totalizer and Liters per Nautical Mile over the ground in a single 86mm diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. The speed signal required to calculate the l/nm reading is obtained from GPS and Loran systems having a NMEA 0183 serial port output.
The direct display of Liters per Nautical Mile over the ground gives the skipper a powerful new tool to set optimum fuel efficiency under all conditions and to determine precisely how far he can go with his remaining fuel.
Diesel Model Features
- Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 4300 hp. Twin diesels require 97000/98000 twin-engine packages for GPS Interface.
- Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of LPH & liters used for superior accuracy.
- Simultaneous independent display of engine hour time, RPM, LPH, liters consumed, and liters per nautical mile.
- RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups.
- LPH and Totalizer readings displayed in whole liter increments. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 liters.
- Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
- Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading. See Accessories page for recommended toggle switch (4001-433-00) for this feature.
- Requires 1 SPST toggle switch for accessing L/nM reading. See Accessories page for recommended toggle switch (4001-434-00) for this feature.
- Meter fits 86mm panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
- Models available in black or white (bezel/dial face).
- Uses Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 1 - 180 LPH. Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
- Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 110 - 1550 LPH. High Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
Click ( HERE ) to go directly to our Model Selection Guide. If your engine is not listed in our Model Selection Guide, please e-mail email@example.com or fax (206) 523-4961. Tel: (206) 524-6625.